ORIGINAL ART SCANNING
My Heidelberg Nexscan is capable of scanning original art of up to 12 inches by 18 inches. Contact Me to Request A Quote.
I offer two type of film scanning.
Flatbed -Using high end flat bed scanner,Heidelberg Nexscan F4100 is capable of scanning up to 1270DPI with my current software however this scanner can scan maximum physical resolution of 5080.It can scan up to 12×18 inches film.
Heidelberg Nexscan F4100/4200
Issued in 1999 by Heidelberger Druckmaschinen, the Nexscan F4200 is a 48-bit color scanner featuring a trilinear color CCD with 8000 pixel elements and a maximum physical resolution of 5080 (F4100) or 7040 (F4200 in line mode ) dpi reached.
High end flatbed scanner that employs cutting-edge scanning technology from its hardware and software to its stylish new design to move you into a whole new dimension.Whether you are a printing shop, repro company, service bureau, publishing house, media and publicity agency, design and photographic studio, photo agency, or newspaper publisher, this new generation of scanners from Heidelberg will satisfy even your most discriminating needs in the field of high-performance color scans and digitization.
- Color spaces supported CIELab, CMYK
- Data formats supported TIFF Lab, TIFF RGB, TIFF G, TIFF B, TIFF CMYK, TIFF YCC, PS, EPS, DCS, PICT
- Max. scanning format 315 x 457 mm
- Originals Transparency and reflective, color and black/white, contone and linework,positive and negative, 3D originals
- Max. height of originals Unlimited for reflective originals, max. 20 mm for transparency originals
- Dynamic range 3.7 D measured on the film output of a gray scale
- Max. resolvable density 4.0 D measured on the film output of a gray scale
- Signal resolution 16 bits per pixel and color (linear)
Check source for more info: Heidelberg
Drum Scanner-Up to 400 DPI. Drum scans are wet-mounted to enable maximum reproduction size,this avoids Newton rings, and helps to hide scratches and dust during the scan.
Provides 4000 DPI resolution, for up to the first 5.2″ wide of the drum. And 2000 DPI provided over the entire drum. Drum scanners allow the highest resolution scans of medium and large format film up to 4000 DPI. However,for 4×5 film, 2000 DPI is more than enough resolution for a large format print .
- Spatial Resolution: bits per color; 4096 levels of gray.
- Data Conversion: Linear and logarithmic.
- Drum Speed: 300 to 1200 rpm.
- Effective Scanning Area:11.0″ x 11.8″ (279 x 300 mm).
- Image Types: Reflective and transparent copy (positive and negative).
- Scanning Modes: Color or grayscale (8 or 12 valid bits per pixel, giving 256 or
4096 colors or levels of gray) and binary (for line art or
- Field Stops (Aperture):Twelve.